Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Chinese New Year 2009 activity
















2009 is a good start for everyone.


This year i as normal go everyway get angpow. But the activity a bit different.I watch a lot movie, midvalley cinema earn a lot my money.

Jan 09 i go cinema watch Yes Man, Underworld, The Wedding Game, Ka You Hei Xi, Red Cliff, Inkheart. Some the list the most remance sure is The Wedding Game, the full of storey & graphix work very nice is Red cliff & Inkheart. i like inkheart because Brenda Fraser. but i dont understand why all he movie almost have mumia appear. haha..


Beside always go watch movie i also go my Sifu house, my auty house. Everyway i also take picture. Especially this year my cousin sister buy digital camera already she and my sis keep take picture. Until everytime, everyway. haha..... So i also take a lot picture for this Cny full of fun.

Everyone hope will be more better after CNy. Life more easy.

I wish all my family & Friend dream come true. For my self also. Hope to grain my dream as flower.

No comments: