Thursday, February 5, 2009

Find My Prince

Tell you all i finally get my prince for my life. The most idol i like, also have million fans for him de. My heart will beat faster when i watch he movie and saw he picture. He cute & bring mystery. I like him from 2004. When he come to malaysia have signature Cd, i also go & the concert the most fun because me and my cousin sister is free to enter the VIP area. How i get in is sercet. i also pass by the back stage lol.so far who i talking about?


I mean is him Vic Zhou. Actually long time i din't think him much. but the feel suddenly back. always make me remeber he face. Anyway i still have few idol i like. Just intro to you.



Vanessa Wu he look hansom, actice, sexy and i like he dancing.



Raymond Lum he acting very nice, prefect face and cool



No comments: