Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My New Hair New Life

Cut my hair from Long to this short Length is my second time after my primary school.
then i never cut my hair to short anymore, because my mum like my long hair. Long hair bring me to more confident. But i cut my hair this month 1/3/09.
The stylist keep ask me what my feel at the moment, my answer just cant say u do it. i believe you. i never say please dont cut so short.
What in my mind that time really didnt have... empty... when saw the floor a lot my hair .... i just say wah i have so much hair.... why i didnt sad?
Until today i also not feel sad for my hair accompany me so much time.
but i found out to my feel suddenly hope My New Hair will Bring new Life to me.
Hope give me more - lucky & successful......
Really hope all will be best^^

No comments: