Wednesday, March 18, 2009

ThinkinG ^@^

This few day i think too much for a lot thing. But until now also empty result. I feel my self almost go in to the deep & bigger hole until cant breath. Until this moment i understand the reason & thing happen, but my heart & my mind not enough strong. I sad because my friend ask me same case opinion, i give strong opinion to her, but when happen to my self i really cant make it.... haha... Are this is normal for all.... Easy to talk not easy to do.
I also dont want too moody because my best friend see me like this, they will worry me.. I dont want make trouble to them.
1) some problem you think is big but actually is not problem in they eyes.
2) some u feel is great but they will feel different.
3) different mind different thinking.
4) be a resposibility person is good then just talk
5) have apple but wish to taste orange
6) want make changing but scare to change
7) feel like but scare is different
8) saw sms thought is concern actually checking
9) make a call is sweet but make he/she think too much.
10) concern will be thinking is stragies
11) when want to do need a reason to support
12) the reason u think is enough but they think is bull shit
13) be support but they think you not

my meaning not only for lover, this happen in friend relationship.
Too many case in my mind now, i hope can be help my self & my friend^^
My Word is : Happy to life is the most important, as long u happy u can do ...

No comments: