Friday, June 5, 2009

The BoX

What is the box? if conneted with feeling, What is the meaning? For me is the thing you cant settle you will feel stuck & bad moody. If the thing settle you will feel relaxing & happy.
The Box i sad , the feeling is down & want to cry. Hope can find the way to open the Box. My box is smaller but have much here. After open one by one still have existing then will add a new Boxs. this issue for everyone also same. but the most my big box for me is with guy relationship. Make me every time tirings, the box already open you think already settle, the same Boxs will back. Finally argue with the same issue. Then how to be happy?
I hope all my friend a box in the hearts find the way to open. Enjoy the life here.
one person only can life for once. So we should happy^.^
Because too many friend bad mood here..

No comments: