Sunday, June 28, 2009

Satisfaction

Yesterday i shopping with Jeanious & Velva. I have told her Jeanious, recently I unbalance my mood & feeling. Make me easy to angry or moody. She told me very meaning full storey.

1) if you Love your self 100% then person you find will love you 100%
2) if you Love your self only 10% then person you find also will love you 10% only
3) everyone walk different path but when they choice to be lover the way will be same. but they area different path before so much understanding each other to see the way they walk is same or have future.
4) Confident will bring beautiful

The word from Jeanoius mouth is really touching me. After that i refresh back some wording.

1) if you not Love your self how to Love other
2) if you not Love your self how to other love you

No comments: