Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Arigato For All Support

My side so many family & friend support, I dont want them to worry me anymore. The time really is cure for everything. The time pass everyday. If i still unhappy, my life will stuck there. Now YaneKKi are back. I will Love myself & take care myself.
Today is a day i must do a best, because the Day are no return, Yes you regret for something but this sure will have. Just take it is a part of your life, dont scare just face it.
The better one will reach to you in future, dont scare to lost anything.Now you live with all family & friend wishing. They wishing & hope you good & happy in your life. I have so many supported, i sure no need to crazy for you anymore. For the moment, no need thinking for anything because me & you already friend. Your selfish leave me behind. So i also must selfish to love my self better. Because tomorow coming you dont know what will happen.

'Arigato gozaimasu to all my Family & tomodachi'
Thank for you all always support me, beside me, chatting with me, planing activity to me & other. I so glad you all at my side support me.
Haha.... after i chief open my cafe, i will treat all my friend a special cup of coffee.

No comments: