Monday, July 20, 2009

UnderstanDinG

This month really hard for me, everything happen too fast. Like roller coaster when you thinking your self is the one happiness suddenly the roller coaster turn to down bring all sadness. I wakeup lol, althought i still sad but really dont want to make all my friend worry about me. I also understanding if i still keep the sadness mood, i hard to Move On. The most important sad u need to live, Happy u need to live. Why you not choice the happy way. Happy not easy to get sick, the luck will always come to you.
Smile always bring the bright to you & to you love.
I dont hope my friend busy, they thinking of me. Planning activity to me... haha, i very appreciate all of them, spend a lot time for me.
I also dont hope keep sad, if this guy really love me, he sure will thinking & care me. Is i still continue tear just bring him a trouble only.
Tell to myself, i love him... i need support him as he request. Although i have scare a lot will lost him, but if he really the ending man for me. We will continue back together because the fate.

The always 'Tai Siu Ku PO' yanekki will be back soon ^.^

No comments: